Business Development Manager
Type of Job
May 4, 2021, 4:34:00 AM
About the job
· Understand the market, customer and the competition. Develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies
· Lead the Direct sales focus and consistently achieve /exceed the sales targets.
· Obtains orders, identify and uncover opportunities and establishes new accounts.
· Develop and maintain territory coverage plan with designated territory team
· Coordinate with the operations team, proactively monitor adherence to the committed timelines and resolving customer issues
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information. Recommends changes by evaluating results and competitive developments
· Proper presentation of new products for customers
· Frequent market feedback on products, competition and market conditions
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports each day in Zoho, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Information Management is the key to successful territory management.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, making recommendations to management.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Functional & Behavioral Competencies Required:
· Hands-on sales experience and infectious passion for the work
· Business and Industry knowledge and acumen
· Negotiation and bringing deals to closure
· Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions; systems thinker at second level
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Ability to build strong client relationships
· Ability to perform under ambiguity and fast-paced environment
· Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution, accountability mindset
· Ability to conduct research; primary & secondary and apply that research to practical, simple application
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
Focused and goal-oriented
Should have valid UAE driving license and own car
Experienced & Fun Team
Near Al Qiyadah Metro Station - 28th St - Hor Al Anz East - Dubai - United Arab Emirates