Type of Job
October 12, 2021, 4:30:00 AM
About the job
▪ Control Master Files for duplicate entries and
▪ Review Business Revenue contracts,
commercial and financial terms.
▪ Maintain updated customer legal
documentation, create alerts and follow up the
collection of renewed documents.
▪ Prevent Paying a fraudulent invoice, an
inaccurate invoice, a vendor invoice twice
▪ Maintain three-way process document
verification for customers – suppliers – expenses.
• Protect organizations’ value by keeping
▪ Performing day to day financial transactions,
including verifying, generating and recording
receivables data and work closely with sales team to
resolve billing issues.
▪ Prepare Billing Operation schedule and
complete the billing documentation within the billing
period as per regulations of UAE Federal Tax Authority.
▪ Researching and resolving customer / supplier
▪ Process outcoming and incoming payments in
compliance with financial policies and procedures.
▪ Reconcile Accounts Receivables ledgers to
ensure that all payments are accounted and properly
▪ Match Purchase orders to Invoices & record
them in the system.
▪ Reconcile Accounts Payable on weekly basis
and submit Payment Schedule to the Management
▪ Verify expense reimbursements to Advance
Holder, Petty Cash & Other Advances with supportive
documents and ensure that they are in line with the
policies and procedures of the group. Check thoroughly
the ledger balances and highlight any irregularities
before payment execution.
▪ Track Expenses & process expenses report
▪ Support month-end and year end close process
▪ Assist other Management assignments upon
Communicate with customers/suppliers and
Collect Customer SOA regularly
▪ Prepare AR / AP Report on weekly basis and
submit it to the management and highlight delayed
accounts, other accounts irregularities and credit limit
4. Filling ▪ Maintain Electronic files for all transactions as
well as for VAT Related Transactions.
▪ Maintain historical filling system for AR/AP SOA
▪ Maintain files & documentation thoroughly and
accurately, in accordance with the company policy and
accepted accounting practices.
Support External Auditors by coordinating
2 years at least as Trade / Commercial
Accountant, AR & AP in a fast-growing
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in any Accounting/Finance
▪ Sufficient working knowledge in Commercial
Sound Knowledge of:
▪ AR / AP
▪ Document Verification
▪ Accounts Reconciliation & Month end process
▪ Proven Experience with TAX
▪ Revenue & Margin Analysis
▪ AR Collection Techniques
▪ Mathematical skills
Experienced & Fun Team
Near Al Qiyadah Metro Station - 28th St - Hor Al Anz East - Dubai - United Arab Emirates